How we can help you from the comfort of your home
We are extremely passionate about helping people just like you feel better by teaching you what you can do for yourself in order to conquer your symptoms. We have helped thousands of people go from afraid and in pain to becoming confident and in control of symptoms. This day and age gives us an amazing opportunity to use technology to help more people like you. The success of these virtual sessions have been amazing and we would like you to have the chance to take advantage of this opportunity.
What to Expect from Your Virtual Session
- An evaluation of your current capacity (where are right now)
- An evaluation of your required capacity (where you want to go)
- Be taught from us how to fill this gap between where you are NOW and where you want to be by:
- Educating you every step of the way
- Teaching you movement quality
- Providing you with hope and an achievable plan of action
A great example of this is going from being unable to bend forward because of back pain to being able to play with your children with confidence. Another example is going from the inability to perform to the best of your ability as a professional athlete to playing your sport again without thinking twice about your injury.
Our goal is to teach you how to fill the gap between how you are feeling now to how you would feel moving forward. We know and understand this can be an overwhelming process so it is our goal to help you get there one step at a time.
You are stronger and more resilient than you think and we want to guide you through this overwhelming process to get you to where you want to be. You WILL get better and we can show you how, all from the comfort of your home!
How We Help Guide You to Feeling Confident and In Control of Your Symptoms
During your virtual session we will help guide you from in pain and fear to confident and in control by:
- Identifying Pain Generating Activities
- Coaching the skills of movement
- Developing strategies for self care
- Educating you and addressing your concerns
- Keeping open dialogue throughout the process
- Creating a safe environment to be challenged (challenging but not frustrating, safe but not boring)
- Providing variety in movement to encourage injury prevention