Proudly Helping Veterans
We are proud members of the VA San Diego Community Care Network.
If you are a Veteran with back or neck pain enrolled in the VA San Diego Healthcare System you can now get the high quality care you deserve right here at Kinetic Impact at no cost to you!
Kinetic Impact is a proud member of the VA San Diego Community Care Network.
All you have to do is contact your VA Primary Care Provider and request an authorization for chiropractic care, then give us a call and we’ll handle the rest.
Step by Step Instructions
Contact your VA Primary Care Provider 1 of 3 ways
- Online using My HealtheVet secure messaging (if you do not have secure messaging access use one of the next 2 options)
- Use the VA San Diego Primary Care Line and leave a message for your primary care team using this direct line - (858) 552-8585 ext. 7475
- Make an in-person appointment with your primary care provider (if you haven’t been in for a while they may require you to come in for your yearly check in)
Request an authorization to receive Chiropractic care from a community provider
- Tell your VA Primary Care Provider: “I have back/neck/sciatica pain and would like an authorization to receive treatment by a chiropractor that is a part of the VA Community Care Network.”
Once they confirm they are putting in the authorization for you
- Just call or text us directly at (619) 695-0688 to let us know and set up your appointment.
- Our answering service is ready to take your call and set up an initial appointment 24 hours a day!
- We will contact the VA and TriWest for you to handle everything else from here!